about the product
NonyX Nail Gel (pronounced "Non-X") clears out discoloring keratin debris under the nail. Apply to dark or yellowed nails. Nail discoloration is actually keratin debris build-up under the nail. NonyX Nail Gel breaks down and removes this yellow or darkened build-up and keeps nails looking clear and attractive with regular use.
- Clears out yellowing keratin debris build-up from under toenails and fingernails
- NonyX Nail Gel is safe, even for diabetics
- Used by podiatrists and clinically tested by dermatologists
- One bottle is a six month supply - 4 oz.
Callex Ointment thins and softens hardened skin and exfoliates dry, cracked heels. Its patented enzymes selectively exfoliate only dry, cracked, thickened and scaly skin while its hydrating base retains natural skin moisture.
- Enzyme-rich exfoliating ointment for dry feet
- Keeps feet soft and supple
- Fragranced with natural peppermint oil
- One jar is a 1 – 2 month supply – 1.75 oz.
about the company
In 1996, Carol J. Buck started making her personal care products that today are sold across the country to millions.
Buck had begun experimenting with a natural curl relaxer to tame her frizzy hair, which she successfully launched in Walgreens. Her hair relaxer research led to an in-depth understanding of keratin protein as well as how to create a successful retail brand.
Since toenails and fingernails are also mostly keratin Buck did testing on family members and discovered that another formulation could clear toenails of keratin debris, the unsightly, discolored build-up under nails. Branded NonyX® Nail Gel for Clear, Healthy-looking Nails, this discovery put Xenna on the map. The company’s success grew as they added Callex® Ointment for Smooth, Soft Feet in 2004 which was also picked up by mass retailers such as Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart.com.